Cats of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cats of the Moon

A warrior cats RP site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a meal?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

Looking for a meal?! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:11 pm

It was almost time for Shep to be let out. He wasnt fed that boring krunchy food, no, he fed himself; with the animals of the forest. The large dog got up eagerly to see his human walking over to unchain him. closer, closer, SNAP! he was free. Shep ran through the open gate into the woods. he sniffed the ground, and his mouth watered. he smelled many different cats. this was a good spot for a meal.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Demon trots into the shepards territory, mayby this dog was friendly. Demon trots into the flowers, smelling there sweet smell, then he jumps in the pond, splashing everywhere. He climbs out and shakes liquid everywhere. Then he see's a bird, which he grabs andlooks at, lifting his paws to see it. Then he let it go.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Shep heard the fluttering of wings. He looks back at his fence. through the hole in the bottom of the fence, he saw white paws. It was that young dog! He stalks to the fence, and casually slips in. he looks at the intruder and bears his teeth.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 pm

" H.....Hi " Demon wimpers, grinning nervously " Wanna play fetch.... or...or tag if you want" He barks, nervously backing away.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Shep wrinkled his nose. " I dont like playing those pet games. i just hunt." he grunts, noticing the dog's fear.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 pm

" I..I don't hunt much " Demon says, backing into a bucket which he trips over, he drags himself backwards " Your Not hunting me are you" Demon says, fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 pm

Shep sits down. " no. you have hardly any meat on you anyway." he says, with a little humor in his voice. " In fact, i havent eaten all day... so i guess ill see you." he says suddenly, and he runs off into the woods. ( i have to go for a while. cya.)
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 pm

" Well... what are you hunting " Demon says, thinking of the little cat that lives only a few doors away " Not cats... There our friends, well.. some are " Demon says, tilting his head while he thinks " If you hurt any cats, I'll...I'll...." He wimpers, backing up into a foodbowl, which has some gruel in it " Yuk, Do you eat this.." Demon questions..
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:42 am

Shep skids in his tracks. " uh, do i hurt cats?" he thinks suddenly, not wanting to have to hurt the little pup. "uh, no. i eat um squirells..." he thinks of the many cats he has killed. " um, i dont eat that, no." he says suddenlry, changing the subject. " er, what do you eat? i thought i smelled somwthing fancy on you when we met."
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:34 pm

" Varies, depends what my twolegs buy, I had duck in sauce today, tommorow its...." Demon sits, tilting his head, thinking " Salmon with herb sauce " Demon smiles.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Demon looked at the Shepard, it had killed cats before " Don't lie, I can sense that you have killed innocent animals, its not right, unless they are for food purpose,even then its still not right to kill a twolegs pet". Demon growls, lunging at the shepard, ripping his fur away, blood dripping from the wound. Demon then grabbed his tail, shredding most of the tails fur.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Fang watches the two with yellow, gleaming eyes. He kneaded the tree branch he was balancing on, the light male sheathing and unsheathing his claws anxiously.
Back to top Go down
https://catsofthemoon.forumotion.com
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:57 am

Shep, taklen by surprise, grabs his scruff and pins him down. " i dont eat kittypets, fool! i find them out in the woods!" he notices Fang but concentrates on Demon.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Fang chuckles at them, licking his paw and wiping it over his ear. "How amusing," he purred, wrapping his tail around his paws. "So very amusing," he purred again, with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:26 pm

VioletSky sits in her bed, her twoleg still not back from going to lazerquest with her other twoleg friends. Her twoleg didn't really want her anymore, she was always out and her mother was always caring for VioletSky. VioletSky could sense that her mother was sick of it. Then her ears picked up a sound, two dogs fighting, one good, one bad. She scampers out the catflap and into the garden, over into the Puppy's house then into the big shepards house, where the two where fighting. She launches herself off the fence, showing great bravery. The cat grabbed the shepards head, her claws digging in and the fur on her back standing at full length. VioletSky hissed at the shepard dog, biting at his ears, then she looks at Demon, then looking at the forest. Demon understands, he runs into the forest, his paws hitting the ground violently, the rain hitting him in the face. He slides into a hollow tree trunk, hiding from the shepard.

VioletSky then looks at the cat in the tree, she signeled the same thing, knowing that it would be him or her that would be savaged by the shepard dog.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Fang continues to watch with little amusement, licking his paw and wiping it over his ear. "Humph. Just got the tiniest bit more interesting," he murmured, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:37 am

Shep launches his self at Demon, missing him by a whisker. the dog bounded away. Blood trickled from his forehead, and he turnes his head at the cat. without thinking, he leaped at the cat, pummeling into it with his huge paws. he gripped his jaws around its scrawny neck.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:53 pm

VioletSky grabs his nose with her teeth, ripping at the flesh, then she twisted her body out of his jaws, freeing herself. VioletSky looked where Fang was perched, perfect, dogs can't climb. She jumps at the tree, climbing up ripping her bark away. She gets to the top, where she sits, looking at the dog with a smug face.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:33 am

Shep leaped up and snapped his jaws inches from the climbing cat. he malevolently looked up as the cat clmbed higher and higher. blood trickled from his nose. he was angry. very angry. he leapt again and snapped his jaws, but he just couldnt reach it. in anger, he clawed the ground and tree trunk. then he ran off into the forest, not caring if Demon was in the tree he just passed.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:13 pm

"Dogs.. Psh. Almost as bad as clan cats and their 'StarClan' tales," Fang chuckles, leaping out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Shep skidded to a halt far from his house. He was now very hungry. He sniffed through the brush and caught the smell of a mouse. " Hardly a meal, but..." he couldn’t resist. He was too hungry. He trailed the mouse and found it. Silently, he opened his jaws, and, SNAP! Engulfed it in his massive mouth. He tipped his head up and gulped it down into his belly. Licking his lips, he found a wood lemming and it too met the same fate, along with two more mice.

“ If I ever meet that cat again, I will waste no time in swallowing it whole.” He said with a grin. He walked off back to his house.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X

X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:42 pm

VioletSky watchs from a distance, making sure not to be seen, as she creaps behind the dog, into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:37 am

Shep walked into his yard, and over to a corner of the fence. he turned around a couple of times and laid down to sleep, his ears erect and alert for anything.
Back to top Go down
Silverstripe

Silverstripe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm

It was now nighttime. Shep opened his brown eyes and felt his tummy rumble. He got up and streched before looking around his territory for any intruders... particularly small and tasty ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meal?!   Looking for a meal?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a meal?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Moon :: Twolegplace :: Shep's Home-
Jump to: