Cats of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cats of the Moon

A warrior cats RP site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wish to the Glades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raintalon

Raintalon

A Wish to the Glades Empty
PostSubject: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Swiftpaw sat on a mossy rock in the center of the Eternal Glades, blood from his many wounds trickling down the side. He looked into the starry sky, where a lone, white crescent sat. "StarClan," he pleaded, "please help me. I do not know what to do. I like her, but it shall never happen. She probably hates me, anyway. Thinks I'm a freak for trying to get so close to her." He stopped, laying his head on his paws. "Maybe I should just stay within the RainClan order, and not get into things I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Brackenpaw watched Swiftpaw from afar, the tabby looking ready to pounce. His pale yellow eyes glittered with mischeif as he watched Swiftpaw, the apprentice still in a pouncing position.
Back to top Go down
https://catsofthemoon.forumotion.com
Raintalon

Raintalon

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 pm

Swiftpaw glanced down for a moment, catching the apprentice. Acting like he didn't see him, he looked back into the sky.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Brackenpaw continued to crouch down in a pouncing position, eyes still glittering with mischeif. The poor little apprentice was bored out of his mind, and needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon

Raintalon

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Swiftpaw's claws impatiently tapped on the stone. He was waiting for the apprentice's attack.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Brackenpaw crouched in the undergrowth for a few more seconds, before leaping out and pouncing on Swiftpaw playfully. "Hi!" He mewed, sitting down infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon

Raintalon

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Swiftpaw chuckled lowly, and sat up, stretching. "All right, what are you up to?" he asked, looking at Brackenpaw.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:57 pm

"Exploring!" Brackenpaw mewed, sitting up straight and puffing his chest fur out.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon

Raintalon

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Swiftpaw licked his paw lightly, and groomed himself. He looked back from where he came from. "Don't stray too far," he said, turning back to Brackenpaw.
Back to top Go down
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm

"I won't!" Mewed the apprentice, puffing up his chest fur so he looked more like a brown fluffball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wish to the Glades   A Wish to the Glades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wish to the Glades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Moon :: RainClan :: Eternal Glade-
Jump to: