Cats of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cats of the Moon

A warrior cats RP site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Willowstar {Receiving her 9 lives}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

Willowstar {Receiving her 9 lives} Empty
PostSubject: Willowstar {Receiving her 9 lives}   Willowstar {Receiving her 9 lives} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Willowstar stood before the cave which held the Moonstone, where leaders would get their 9 lives. She gulped, holding her tail up high. She hadn't gotten her 9 lives yet; she had only just claimed the leader position. Willowstar gulped, leaping down into the black abyss where she would truly be what she called herself; Willowstar.

Willowstar sat infront of the Moonstone, hearing ripples of murmurs go through the shadows around her. A cold chill went down her spine as the murmurs died down, and infront of her sat her own mother; Goldenleaf.

Goldenleaf, her own mother that had died protecting her with her life. "M-mother.. Its my fault you died.." Willowstar murmured, lowering her head. But no emotion showed in Goldenleaf's eyes, only love for her once kit. "With this life, I give you love. Use it to love the clan's kits as your own," Goldleaf mewed, touching noses with Willowstar. A jolt of pain went through Willowstar; then a wave of love. Was that what Goldenelaf felt in her last few moments?

Blackpaw, her first ever apprentice replaced Goldenleaf's place. "Blackpaw.. I killed that rogue that killed you.. I killed them! But.. I wish you were still alive and being a trustworthy warrior of our clan," Willowstar mewed, looking at Blackpaw's ghostly form. "With this life.. I give you mentoring. Use it to teach the apprentices of the clan as you did me," the small tom mewed, lifting his head to touch Willowstar's nose. A slash of pain went through Willowstar as Blackpaw touched her nose with his own.

Graytail, her friend that was slaughtered by a twoleg's dog replaced where Blackpaw sat. "Graytail.. Oh Graytail, how much i miss you," Willowstar mewed, watching Graytail's ghostly amber eyes. "With this life I give you endless energy. Use it to run and hunt as we did," Graytail mewed, touching noses with Willowstar. Willowstar felt something clamp around her neck, and she felt like she was being tossed around.

[thats 3/9 lives.. woo! will finish this later.]
Back to top Go down
https://catsofthemoon.forumotion.com

Willowstar {Receiving her 9 lives}
Page 1 of 1