Cats of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cats of the Moon

A warrior cats RP site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Willowstar; FireClan Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<.Willowstar.>
Admin
<.Willowstar.>

Willowstar; FireClan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Willowstar; FireClan Leader   Willowstar; FireClan Leader Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Name; Willowstar
Position; Leader
Clan; FireClan
Gender; Female
Physical Description; Dusty-brown main pelt, with white chest & paws. Black stripes down back, and green eyes with yellow flecks.
Personality; She acts kind to her clan members and kits, but if you get on her bad side or you aren't in her clan, then she will act cold and cruel towards you. Willowstar can be playful at times, but not usually. She is very loyal, and will never leave a clan member alone in a battle.
Age(1 moon = 1 month); 24 Moons
Mate; None
Kits; None
Picture(Optional.); Willowstar; FireClan Leader Willow10
RP sample; Willowstar looked around the camp with weary, drooping eyes. Her eyes landed on the small pile of fresh-kill containing a vole, a pigeon, a rabbit, and three mice. She smiled as she walked over to the pile, picking up the pigeon, and then returning to her den. She settled herself down, eating the pigeon in five hungry bites. Willowstar looked up as Wildfire, the medicene cat, came walking up to her. "Hello Wildfire," Willowstar mewed, licking Wildfire's shoulder, showing respect. "Hello Willowstar. Have you seen Darkpaw yet today? I can't find him anywhere.." Wildifre mewed in a worried voice, eyes wide with fear.

"Your apprentice? I saw him earlier, taking some herbs to the elders," Willowstar mewed softly, looking over at the elder's den. Darkpaw sat there, gazing up at Whitepelt, a softly spoken female that was once powerful. Wildfire nodded, bowing her head at Willowstar. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't see him there," Wildfire mewed, raising her head, before bounding back to the medicene cat's den.
Back to top Go down
https://catsofthemoon.forumotion.com

Willowstar; FireClan Leader
Page 1 of 1